1) In order to reserve the items chosen for the date of the event, the person(s) renting the items (hereafter referred to as renter) will pay a 50% deposit of the total rental. The remaining 50% is due prior to pick up of the items. Should “set up” or “set up and take down” be required, the remaining 50% is due 5 days prior to the event date.
2) A refundable Security Deposit of $50 is required for all rentals regardless of the amount. After return of the rented items on time and in good condition, we will refund the $50. Any missing and damaged item fees will be deducted from the Security Deposit and any balance (if any) will be refunded.
3) The Rental/Decor Agreement is based on a one-time use rental fee and does not constitute the purchase of the itemized décor, unless otherwise specified. Theft of any décor may result in criminal prosecution. The renter agrees to pay any and all costs, including reasonable attorney fees that Sentimental Moments Event Decor may have to incur in order to collect the rental fee, regain possession of the décor and/or collect for damage done to the décor.
4) Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, all weekend rentals are to be picked up from Sentimental Moments Event Decor at a pre-arranged date and time, no earlier than 5.00 p.m. on the Thursday before the weekend the event is on and dropped off no later than 5.00 p.m. on Wednesday following the weekend of the event. A 20% late return charge will apply on the total rental contract amount per day, no exceptions.
5) Additional fees for set up and take down will apply, if this service is chosen.
6) Payments are accepted by e-transfer, certified cheque or cash. Sentimental Moments Event Decor will accept a personal check if it is received more than 3 weeks prior to the specified start time of the rental period. A fee of $35.00 will be charged for all checks that are returned.
7) Cancellation requests received more than 90 days before the event will have the full 50% deposit refunded.
8) Cancellation requests received between 60 and 89 days before the event will result in 15% of the deposit forfeited.
9) Cancellations request received less than 59 to the event will result in the full 50% deposit forfeited with no exceptions.